Wednesday 12 February 2014

Copenhagen here I come!

Today is the day of my first visit to the place I used to call home (and to some extent still do) since I moved to Berlin. It's going to be a busy weekend with lots of things to do and people to see. I'm a bit afraid that the weekend is going to fly by way too quickly. But usually when time flies by it's because you're having fun :) And having a good time is definitely on the agenda!

Even though, I'm getting to know Berlin I still look forward to being in a familiar environment, where I understand what the people around me are saying and where I generally know my way around - in my sleep if necessary (when would that ever be necessary?).

Anyway, I'm sure I will have a great time and look forward to landing i Copenhagen airport tonight. Actually, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment