Monday 19 May 2014

The search paid off

I am no longer flat hunting! Just yesterday I got the keys to my new flat and I expect to have moved in by Sunday.

I'm moving to a cosy little flat in Friedrichshain that might be a bit smaller than where I live now but instead it's in a more lively neighbourhood and it's closer to work.

The flat hunt that led me to this flat was rather short lived. And yet again an add on Craigslist was all worth it. Which proves that even though there are a lot of scammers on Craigslist, it shouldn't be ruled out in a search for a place to live.

But I am certainly not planning on moving again before January where I'll either find something more permanent or go back to Denmark. I know I said it before, but this time it's going to last, I hope :p

No comments:

Post a Comment