Thursday 8 January 2015

Getting ready to leave Berlin

My time in Berlin is coming to an end and in little over a week, I will be back in Copenhagen. But leaving Germany has turned out to require a lot of work. The things that could be taken care of online or by a quick phone call when I left Copenhagen seems to be a lot more complicated in Germany. Here signatures and stamps are required to do anything. Sometimes it seems that they've have search for the most difficult way to do something and then decided on that. But I guess that's just the German way to do it. They do seem to be rather fond of their bureaucratic ways..

Luckily, it seems that I have everything in order. There are still some things to be taken care of, but I don't think any of them will cause problems.

At least I hope not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment